Retained Executive Search
Finding the “right talent” is an art that takes finesse, instincts, experience and confidence. Identify, qualify, create interest, present, reference checks and close are the key elements to a successful search. We have perfected this process so you can be confident in the end results.
- Identify: Use our network to identify the candidates with the right skill set
- Qualify: Establish rapport, evaluate skill set vs. search requirements, gather unsolicited reference validation
- Create Interest: Consultatively position the opportunity with the candidates
- Present Candidates: Present candidates to client and drive the process in a timely fashion
- References: Conduct complete reference checks
- Offer: Create offer that will be accepted
Netsoft constantly is connecting with people relevant to what you need and what your company does. As such, we are your eyes and ears in the market. When we get a new search, we will contact those best qualified for the position in a timely manner.
Our objective is to bring to you those most likely to be interesting and hireable to you, the prospective hiring manager, in a professional manner. We will contact candidates and ensure they are interested to interview with you before we send their particulars to you.
Once you identify a candidate you wish to pursue, we will help drive the process to completion in a manner consistent with your process. Our objective is to help attract this candidate to your company. We will provide references or provide reference profiles at your choosing.
At offer, we will help guide the candidate through the decision process, acceptance, resignation, and having an effective start with you. Our goal is to do all of the above such that you will want to use Netsoft to find all of your technical talent.